What is my property zoned?

Kankakee County regulates the zoning for parcels located outside of municipal boundaries. View our current zoning map. If you are unable to determine the zoning for your property, contact our office at 815-937-2940 with your parcel (tax) identification number.

Show All Answers

1. What is my property zoned?
2. What is my PIN (parcel identification number)?
3. Who should I contact if my property is located within a municipality?
4. What are the building setback requirements for my property?
5. What are the setbacks for accessory structures?
6. Can I have horses on my property?
7. What are the driveway spacing requirements?
8. What are the fees associated with a Rezoning, Variance, Special Use Permit, or Farmstead Exemption?
9. What is an EcoCAT Report and when / why is it required?